Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Does everyone have this dream?

I just spoke with a buddy of mine, and he is the second person I've talked to that has had this same dream. You freak out that you haven't gone to the last several weeks of one particular class, and you're afraid that you failed it. I had it once where it was an online class, and I thought "dumb idea, this whole online class thing. Shouldn't have signed up for that guy."

Does anyone else have this same type of dream? And it feels so real, too. You even have that feeling of your stomach sinking out of fear. I can't believe I forgot about that class!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally have that dream, and even though I've been out of school for years I'll wake up freaking out. That dream is a piece of crap.

Anonymous said...

I actually had this type of dream extensively when I still went to school. It was so weird too, because my dream would jump 2 years and I'd see the results. I'd wake up with butterflies in my stomach and then realize it was a dream.

Then I'd go and eat some cereal.

Anonymous said...

Totally dude! I'd freak out that I was going to fail the class and I wouldn't graduate and my mom would beat me with a wooden spoon. Why a wooden spoon you ask? You'd have to ask her that.