Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wet Paint Sign + Women's Forum

Today was a good day at work today. Let me tell you why...

STORY #1 - Wet Paint Sign
A few years ago I put a poll up on my buddy profile asking if people touched walls with "Wet Paint" signs on them to see if it was still wet. 55% said yes. So today there were a few wet paint signs up in my office. Well for the first time EVER the wall was still wet! Holy crap was I pumped. This was a first, perhaps a first in the history of... touching walls with wet paint signs on them.

STORY #2 - Women's Forum
I went downstairs to get a snack, and check it - there was a room with a bunch of people having free ice cream. I decided to sneak in and act like I was a part of the group. I looked around to notice that I was the only GUY in the whole freakin' room. It turns out it was for a all-women's group. Yeah they found out pretty quickly that I wasn't part of their group. But it was cool because one of them women asked me if I wanted some ice cream. I accepted and proceeded to hang out with them for a little bit. I don't even feel that bad about it. Those groups are supposed to be open to everyone, right? I might join a Pan-Asian group next week. I've never even been to Pan-Asia! However, a buddy of mine is Pan-Asian, so that makes her my IN! Dang I am slick.

No comments: